Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Mini Coopers

Mini Copper Jump

Here's something you won't see in the olympics. A mini cooper being launched off a ski jump.
I don't know these people were Insanely playing with it, or experiencing something... But in fact, its fun to watch it after all.


Watch [Mini Cooper Ski Jump]


Mini Air Hockey

And don't forget to check out the mini game I found in Mini Cooper site. It's a bit like hockey, only with MINIs and other vehicles instead of sticks. There's still a puck though, so get shoving!


Play [Mini Air Hockey]

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Diana, welcome to my junk site, I am glad that you interested in the game and feel sorry about it when you cant connected.

I have posted this for wuite some time and I guess the 'Mini Copper' site has been updated, and I also update mine.

Try that link again and tell me how you feel about it...

thanks

6/13/2006 01:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home