Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Yahoo! Personal Finance

Yahoo! Personal FinanceYahoo has launched a new site, named Yahoo Personal Finance. A new “subsite” from Yahoo Finance, which covers mostly on personal financing, budgeting, taxing, real estate planning, and saving for college and retirement.

The site also come with useful financial calculators for mortgages, budgeting, and more. You can read The Experts, where the financial experts like Robert Kiyosaki, Suze Orman, David Bach and many more are writing article to help you on managing your finance.

I especially like their finance calculators, see how they give you the figure so you can plan your finance in more proper way. For example: How much will I need to save for retirement? How much life insurance do I need? Should I consolidate my personal debt? and etc.


Give the site a visit and you may find it useful. [Yahoo Personal Finance]

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home