Thursday, August 31, 2006

AhSoon.Net

As I mentioned earlier, my new site is up and ready for business. You are welcome to visit my new place. It is another milestone for me. I will make it a directory of interesting stuff which mainly post about anything interesting and funny that I found on the net.

I will still be updating this site until the end of August. By that time I think most of the readers should have aware of the changes and start visiting the new site.

I thank you for supporting me along this few months period and I hope to get more fun for you.


Ah Soon
AhSoon.Net


** While transfering my archives into the new host, somehow my Blogspot template got corrupted. If you were previously linked to this site, please let me know and I will update the link again.

3 Comments:

Blogger salman said...

hiii i m salman i like your blog do u wanna exchange link with me
this is my blog just check it out
(celebritybabiesblog.blogspot.com)
(believe-or-not.blogspot.com)

8/09/2006 05:58:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Salman, sure I never believed your have so mant things to share...
sure I will glad to link up with you.

My new site is currently under construction, you might need to change the link pointing to the new one later...

8/10/2006 09:10:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations on the smart move. I've ben thinking of doing the same lately.

9/02/2006 06:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home