Sunday, October 15, 2006

Chiglish - Take Care, Fall Into Water Carefully

I know the English standard in China is not that good, but I never expect these types of English to be shown to the public in China. We called this 'Chinglish'. I think it will just make people laugh especially to those who can read the Chinese words.

I think I can easily get a job in China as a 'Chinese To English Translator', or just teaching English.



Take care, fall into water carefully!!!
Chinese English Translation - Take Care





I know Yao Ming is a great Basketball player, so this is the ball he played...!?
Chinese Basketball






Construction On the Spot!
Chinese Construction






Eating Worldwide
Chinese Restaurant, Chinese Worldwide Food






Any Security around??
Chinese Security Guard






I think they are doing some Trading Business here
Emergency Export / Exit






Sir, may I take your order??
Chinese Menu, How to Order??


FYI, the 'F**k to fry the cow river' was actually "Dry Fried Fat Noddle"





It is suitable for Muslim...
No Pork







Ok, If this is not Butter, I guess its called "Margarin"
Not Butter







Pay attention to the Relic
Chinese Relic







When the food comes, you gotta Smack it!!
Chinese Smack Food!!







A simple way to say it is: No outside drinks allow
Chinese Drinks





I think most kids can do a better spelling than this.
Chinese Spelling





This Supermen spray can makes you Super in Bed!!
Chinese Superman







I nearly cannot believe this signboard was from Carefour, a foreign company. "No Park Here"
Carefour Transportation

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home