Sunday, February 04, 2007

I am a Degree Holder in University of Blogging

I've got the following quote from my University:

You've worked hard at your blog. You've been studiously writing your journal for years and years, daily expressing your deepest innermost thougts and feelings. You deserve recognition! Well, we here at 'The University of Blogging' have decided to give you the praise you deserve.

Help yourself to an Honorary Degree from our prestigious institution! This is a very exclusive university. You should feel proud. Get your degree and display it proudly in your journal. Don't go doing anything silly now that you've graduated, OK?

Congratulations! - Don't forget to take some of our other personality tests and quizzes once you are done partying.


And here's my cert:

I am a Degree Holder in Blogging University


You may join the 'Blogging U' as well at [Go-Quiz]

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home