Thursday, June 07, 2007

PPP, I love you

I joined PayPerPost since January and started to write blog reviews for different advertisers. I have writen 18 opportunities since then and earned US$222.00 from the program, average of US$12 per post.

PPP, I love youIn case you are not sure, PayPerPost is a blog marketing program. It connects advertisers and bloggers together, they help advertisers to advertise on blogs and bloggers to generate income for reviewing something on their blogs.


I am planning an oversea trip with my love one by end of this year, most probably Bangkok. I hope by the time I have made enough money from PPP in order to support all my expenses for the trip.

Beside the money earned from PPP, I also learn something along with the program. That includes improving my writing skills, and I learn a lot from the advertisers too. I did some research before I write the reviews, and I found quite a number of useful information out there; such as information on Morgage, Properties, Online Backup, Email marketing and more. I feel like learning new things everyday, it just can't get any better than that!



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home