Thursday, August 10, 2006

Bangkok Insurance 2 & 3

Car Insurance



I've posted one of the [Bangkok Insurance] commercial last week. I found another two, where these were a series of Award Wining Ads.

The Awards :
- Asia Pacific Advertising Festival (AP AdFest), 2006 (Gold) for Banking, Investment, Insurance, Property Development
- Asia Pacific Advertising Festival (AP AdFest), 2006 (Gold) for Campaign
- The One Show, 2006 (Silver) for Consumer Television / :30/:25 - Campaign
- CLIO Awards, 2006 (Gold) for Product/Service - Campaign


.

I don't care of whatever awards they won, I just watch them as a nice and funny clips. I especially like the Wheel Bouncing one.

.


Although the probability of this incident is 0.000000001%, still Accident Coverage is Very Important!!


Watch [Wheel Bouncing]


Watch [Bangkok Twister]



Here is a combination of the Three [Bangkok Insurance] Commercials




Tags: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home