Friday, June 29, 2007

Hello Paris

What it takes for a person to repent from his or her sin? Will sending a person into a solitary confinement shall changed a person totally? It’s like 18-0 degree turning point?

Of course from the recent news all about Paris Hilton, she was being center of ridicule object as well as being making fun of. During a phone interview with Ryan Seacrest, she told him that now she had changed. She is now much more grateful for everything she had. What shall I be looking forward to see if whether she will be using her fame in a good way or not. Just like she mentioned it in an interview.

I shall reserve some benefits of doubt on her matter. But how about me, myself? Am I grateful and content enough for things I had?

Time to ponder eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home