Sunday, August 05, 2007

Dying with The New Honda Type-R



The latest Honda Civic has already made me fall in love, but this new Type-R, is going to make me die. It is so SPORTY! Have you ever been riding in a VTEC engine Honda and accerate to the top speed? The sound is just AWESOME!!


What's the best of it? Unlike normal ordinary cars, that people usually get auto transmission, HONDA TYPE-R IS A STICK BABE!



Which part of "sport" do you see in auto transmission cars? That's why sticks are always better! I wonder why RX8 is in auto!?

1 Comments:

Blogger dreckker said...

awesome cars... I wonder how many will be running around town...

but I read from paultan that the price is kindda steep... but hey, it's an over 10RPM redline machine... :)

11/10/2007 09:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home